Classification of magnets:
Shape magnets: square magnets, tile magnets, special-shaped magnets, cylindrical magnets, ring magnets, disc magnets, bar magnets, magnetic frame magnets
Property magnets: samarium cobalt magnets, neodymium iron boron magnets (strong magnets), ferrite magnets, alnico magnets, iron chromium cobalt magnets, industry magnets: magnetic components, motor magnets, rubber magnets, plastic magnets, etc. .
Magnets are divided into permanent magnets and soft magnets. Permanent magnets are coupled with strong magnetism, so that the spin and electron angular momentum of the magnetic substance are arranged in a fixed direction, while soft magnets are coupled with electricity. (It is also a method of adding magnetic force) When the current is removed, the soft iron will gradually lose its magnetism.
Uses of different types of magnets:
1. Neodymium iron boron permanent magnets are modern permanent magnets with strong magnetism and are widely used.
It is mainly used in electroacoustics, permanent magnet motors, communications, automotive electronics, magnetic machinery, aerospace, computers, household appliances, medical equipment, office automation, toys, packaging boxes, leather products, magnetic accessories and other fields.
2. The permanent magnet ferrite is used as a permanent magnet in electric meters, generators, telephones, speakers, televisions and microwave devices. It is also used in recorders, pickups, speakers, and the magnetic cores of various meters. Radar, communications, navigation, telemetry and other electronic equipment.
3. The working temperature of samarium-cobalt magnets can be as high as 300 degrees, and it has anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation properties. It has been widely used in detectors, generators, radars, meters, and other precision technology fields.
4. Alnico magnets are resistant to high temperature and corrosion. Mainly used in motors, sensors, medical instruments, hand tools, tweeters and various instruments.
5. Rubber magnets are divided into the same sex and the opposite sex. The same-sex attraction is relatively weak. It is mainly used for publicity (fridge magnets, car stickers, etc.), decorative gifts, refrigerator magnets, toys, teaching materials, etc. The opposite sex magnets have relatively strong power and can be used for small motors , Sensors, magnetic adsorption products, etc.
Understanding the use of different magnets is very important for companies. Making full use of the characteristics of different magnets can better improve product performance.